- Project Painting Floating Staircase
- Clients P. Salander
- Location Vancouver, BC
- Project Year 2022
Floating Staircase Painting
We know the considerable need for staining, painting, and refinishing a staircase as residential and commercial painting in Vancouver providers. That’s why it is included in our service. One of the most updated parts of a business or home is the staircase.
The stairs are the first thing people notice and are the first thing that wears out. In turn, it causes inconsistency leaving the treads looking bad. If you have stained stairs, the problem is obvious, and you notice worn-out patches in the center where the most traffic happens.
As if that is not bad enough, the nosing, risers, pickets, and stringers bang on the damaged parts. For this reason, AZ Painting was contracted by a client to do some painting and staining on a floating staircase. Our skilled in-house crew installed the treads and landings as well.
They also used an anti-rust coating followed by two coats of paint on the beams. Finally, our crew stained the treads and landings, all done safely. The results were excellent, and our client was thrilled with it.
Cost of painting a floating staircase?
One of the easiest and affordable projects is to have the staircase painted to revive it. Are you considering painting or staining the stairs? There are some variables to consider in painting the stairs. First, you got to think of the stairs conditions like the steps and the handrail.
Then you need to consider if maintenance work needs to be done. Next, you need to think about the paint or stain color you would like to use. Lastly, you need to think about the service as it can affect your costs. For example, if you plan to paint the stairs only, it’s a simple paint job costing less than removing varnish and staining to match the color.
Then you wonder if it is worth hiring a professional painting company in Burnaby to have the job done. The answer is yes, as it saves you loads of time, headaches, and money in the end. You also get a guarantee provided once the project is done.
So as you can see, the average costs of staircase painting and staining depend on what you plan to do to replenish the stairs. Hence, instead of spending a fortune, have a professional painter in Vancouver handle it for you.
Floating Staircase | What Can Affect the Price?
When requesting a quote from AZ Painters, some things can affect the overall costs of painting and staining a floating staircase.
- Getting too hard to reach places such as strange corners needing special machinery.
- The time fraction as to how fast you want the job done. Maybe you’re in a rush, but the company you use has a busy week ahead. In that case, you might need to pay a bit more for those extra hours worked.
- If you have a flexible schedule having the job done at the end of winter or summer could cost less with the low season prices available.
- Another consideration is the size of the job, as the more work you provide the painter, the lower the per-unit cost. But, again, the reason is that some material is cheaper when bought in volume, and moving it around cost less as more time is spent at the job.
- The effect of cost also comes down to the number of colors you want to use. The more colors you choose, the more it costs.
- Using different types of paint can also increase your price, especially if you want to use something specific.
- Another concern is how much preparation is involved, from removing plants, isolating areas to prevent painting undesired areas, and more. So while we do not move items out of the way, we can provide you with the service adding to the costs. But we will help move big furniture for you.
- Lastly, the height also plays a role as we need to provide scaffolding, increasing the price. The reason is that it takes time to assemble and disassemble the structure.
Why Choose AZ Painting For Your Project?
Understanding the Costs of Interior House Painting
1. Surface Area and Room Size
2. Quality of Paint and Materials
3. Surface Preparation and Repairs
4. Complexity of Design and Detailing
5. Professional Labor Costs
6. Additional Services and Post-Painting Cleanup