At AZ Painting, we assure you that keeping you, as well as our employees safe, has always been our top priority. Currently, we are continuing to follow all government updates and guidelines, as well as the rules of local departments of public health.
You can rest assured that by working with us, our stringent safety-first approach will ensure your wellbeing.
We’re All in This Together
How We’re Helping Flatten The Curve
Our staff practices strict social distancing to help slow the spread of the virus and keep everyone on-site safe and healthy.
- Maintain a distance of at least 2 meters
- Avoid gathering in large groups
- Use staggered work shifts and have less staff than usual on-site
Cleanliness & Sanitation
Personal hygiene and sanitation have always been key elements in our approach and continue to be as we play our part in stopping the spread of Covid-19.
- Adhere to strict sanitation and cleaning procedures with frequent hand washing
- Always have hand sanitizer available and close by
- Increase sanitation frequency in high-touch places like tools, equipment and electronics
- Increase sanitation frequency of surfaces like ladders, buckets, painting tools, door handles and others
- Make use of gloves to decrease hand contact
- Ensure thorough cleaning at the end of each work day
On-Site Practices & Transportation
The way our staff gets to work is just as important as the practices we follow on job sites. Our commitment extends to ensuring safe transportation to and from work for the benefit of our team members as well as our customers.
- Ensure a minimal number of people on the job site
- Provide transportation to and from the job site
- Avoid public transportation
- Avoid close contact with others or gathering in groups
- Encourage staff who is not feeling well to stay home